Attorney-at-Law / Patent Attorney
Tel: +86 10 8562 8481
● Patent infringement litigation
● Patent invalidation and administrative litigation
● Trade mark and copyright litigation
● Trade secret infringement
Ms. Lily Zhang has more than 15 years' experience counselling multi-national and domestic clients in intellectual property protection and enforcement in life science field.
Lily has extensive experience in litigations related to patent infringement, patent invalidation and administrative appeals, patent ownership dispute litigations, and trademark litigations.
Lily is a qualified patent attorney and has handled hundreds of patent prosecutions. She also advises clients in patent search, patentability, validity, infringement, patent portfolio strategy and management, and freedom-to-operate and clearance opinions.
Lily has also advised clients in pharmaceutical industry on regulatory and transaction matters.
Before joining LexField, Lily worked at well-known international and local law firms for years and successfully represented multi-national and domestic clients in various IP disputes.
● A U.S. pharmaceutical company in patent infringement litigations and validity actions to enforce compound patents;
● A U.S. biotechnology company in patent infringement and validity action to enforce antibody patent;
● A U.S. pharmaceutical company in patent infringement litigation to enforce process for manufacturing compound patent;
● An Italian chemical company in patent infringement litigations to enforce chemical process patent;
● A U.S. pharmaceutical company in patent administrative litigation to defend its compound patents;
● A U.S. medical device company in patent administrative litigations to defend its medical device patent;
● A U.S. memory company to defend in patent infringement litigations and to invalidate the alleged memory patents;
● A European machinery manufacturer in series of patent validity actions to enforce tire-build machine patents;
● An Israeli company in patent validity action to invalidate the competitor's chip patent;
● A European electrical manufacturer in series of trademark administrative litigations, and design patent infringement and invalidation litigations;
● A Japanese company in design patent validity action and trademark administrative litigations.
● Admitted in PRC in 2005
● Admitted before SIPO in 2003
● George Washington University Law School, LL.M (2016)
● China University of Political Science & Law, LL.M (2007), LL.B (2001)
● Shanxi Normal University, B.S. in Biology (1996)