Attorney at Law
Tel: +86 10 8525 3366 ext. 115
Before Joining LexField, Yu Bo worked as a partner at a boutique IP firm and as an associate at an international firm’s IP practice in China.
Yu Bo has been involved in managing registration and enforcement of portfolios for leading multinationals and advises on their prosecution and contentious matters in China for nearly 15 years. He also has extensive experience assisting multinationals as both plaintiffs and defendants in proceedings before courts throughout China.
Yu Bo is experienced across a broad spectrum of industries, including high-tech, computer hardware and software products, consumer electronics, gaming software and consoles, aerospace, machinery and heavy equipment, automobiles, tobacco, food and beverages, and media and entertainment.
Yu Bo also serves as the Chair of the China Subcommittee of the International Trademark Association’s Anti-Counterfeiting Committee for the 2020-2021 term.
● Assisted a global food and industrial company in successfully defending a multimillion-dollar damage claim and various enforcement actions initiated by a local trademark pirate before various levels of courts and administrative authorities in China.
● Represented a well-known global fashion brand in closing fake stores in China through civil actions.
● Assisted a US company in successfully resolving a major trademark piracy issue through innovative proceedings before the PRC Trademark Office and the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board with saving of million dollar in fees for client.
● Managed a leading consumer electronics company’s administrative, criminal and civil enforcement actions of IP rights in China.
● Handled leading industrial company’s enforcement against trademark and trade name infringement across China.
● Managed various companies’ online enforcement programs with major online platforms in China.
● Assisted various start-up companies with their IP strategies and enforcement in China.
● Bachelor of Law, Qingdao University
● LLM, Benjamin Cardozo School of Law, New York
● P.R. China
● English, Mandarin, Cantonese