Tel: +86 10 8579 4783
● Trademark Clearance Legal Opinion and Trademark Protection Consultation
● Trademark Dispute Resolution
● Domain Protection, Copyright Protection
● Anti-unfair Competition Issues
● Nancy Zhang has actively practiced PRC IP law since 2005 and joined LexField Law Offices in March 2009. She has represented many well-known international companies and start-ups in various IP issues, especially trademark clearance legal opinion, registration, opposition, dispute and administrative/judicial enforcement; domain name acquisition and protection; copyright recordation and protection; customs protection of trademarks and copyrights; trademark negotiation for assignment and con- existence and general IP counseling.
● She represents a number of international leading companies covering the fields of information technology, hotels, electronics, electrical appliances, pharmaceuticals, department stores, fashion, and more.
● Devising overall trademark protection strategy for many US start-up companies, including advising on registration availability and use of trademark prior to launch.
● Representing many US start-up companies to successfully stopping cyber-squatters from registering infringing trademarks.
● Managing trademark portfolio and working out overall prosecution and enforcement strategy for many leading companies.
● Advising US start-up companies on trademark acquisitions, including devising negotiation strategy and defensive filings.
● Devising comprehensive strategy for a US leading company in successfully acquiring infringing domain names and stopping infringing acts.
● B.A., Chongqing University(2005)
● Chinese, English