Trademark & Dispute Resolution
Group Leader: Jan Liu
Tel: +86 10 8525 1556
LexField's Trademark & Dispute Resolution Group is led by Jan Liu, widely recognized as one of China's foremost trademark attorneys. Collectively, our trademark attorneys have an extraordinary understanding of a wide range of industries and are experienced in developing strategies for brand protection and avoiding infringement claims, prosecuting trademarks, enforcing relevant rights and working closely with our trademark litigators. That is why we can offer our clients the most security for their trademark-related IP rights and safeguard them from unfair competition, all in the most cost- and time-efficient way.
Likewise, our attorneys are skilled in negotiating with our clients' opposing parties to resolve disputes – another of the tools we bring to the table when it comes to saving our clients time and money on more costly options, such as litigation.
For years, our trademark attorneys have successfully represented many of the world's leading corporations in trademark and related IP matters. We have developed lasting relationships with our clients, because they have learned they can trust us to help them realize their goals quickly and efficiently. We understand that the shortest distance between point A and point B is a straight line.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- ● Trademark clearance legal opinion work
- ● Counseling brand-related legal matters in launching products, trade dress and related areas
- ● Prosecuting international and national trademark applications
- ● Handling complex trademark dispute cases, including oppositions, cancellations before the Trademark Office and Trademark Review and Adjudication & Board, all the way through appeals to courts working with our litigators
- ● Counseling strategies for anti-trust and unfair competition matters, including trade name and trade dress protection, as well as defending clients from infringement claims on and off Internet
- ● Counseling strategies for anti-counterfeiting and taking legal actions against counterfeiters
- ● Negotiating to resolve trademark and unfair competition matters
- ● Handling domain name dispute resolutions
- ● Acquiring trademark rights, domain names and other related IP rights
- ● Handling the recording of trademark rights, copyrights with the Customs and taking border measures to stop counterfeits and protect clients' trademark rights and copyrights;
- ● Collaborating with our IP Litigation Group in trademark and unfair competition cases to ensure the best understanding of our existing long-term clients.