The Lexfield Law Trademark Team specializes in trademarks, copyright and unfair competition matters throughout China. Jan Liu, a founding partner of Lexfield Law and a leading lawyer in Chinese trademark practice, is head of the team. Under her leadership, it has earned wide recognition and high marks as one of the preeminent trademark legal groups in China. Formed in 2001, this team has honed its skills in China's trademark law system. As of mid-2011, our team consists of 27 trademark attorneys, including seven lawyers specialized in trademark, copyright and unfair competition matters.
We strive tirelessly each day to live up to our motto: "Outstanding legal service with encyclopedic knowledge of the client's business, perceptive understanding of the client's needs and complete devotion to the client personally." Our trademark team has accumulated tremendous experience in trademark prosecution and achieved great renown in high-end trademark, copyright and unfair competition legal services. We share the trust and respect of a great number of the world's largest, most influential global corporations.
On behalf of our global clients, the LexField trademark team has successfully resolved countless trademark disputes of all manner. Our clients run the gamut from dozens of multinationals to hundreds of medium and small enterprises from an eclectic range of industries -- including cosmetics, information technology, petroleum, automotive, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical and many more. The major clients of our trademark team include Google, BP, Shiseido, Honda, etc.
Our expertise in trademark law includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- · Consulting on all aspects of trademark protection;
- · One-stop comprehensive strategic counseling and its practice for trademark protection, including providing a master plan from registration to protection and beyond;
- · Trademark registration and legal solutions to collateral issues;
- · Trademark opposition, dispute and cancellation;
- · Bringing to an end to trademark, trade name and copyright infringements by administrative and judicial means, resolving domain name disputes and prosecuting unfair competition cases;
- · Prosecuting all types of Internet intellectual property infringement;
- · Pursuing all forms of negotiations related to intellectual property rights, negotiating acquisition of intellectual properties and beyond.