Patent & Dispute Resolution
Group Leader: David Huang
Tel: +86 10 8572 8345
With LexField's vast IP litigation experience, we have the skill and know-how to provide patent strategies that help clients achieve and secure their objectives more quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Our staff includes patent attorneys and patent agents who have advanced technical degrees and distinguished credentials that run the gamut of the major technical fields. Given the depth of our patent litigation expertise, our patent attorneys and agents are geared to offer clients comprehensive patent strategies that win – strategies that help them avoid infringement claims and having their patent rights infringed upon.
Our patent attorneys also have extensive business experience, so we're better equipped to understand our clients' various market conditions and competitive issues. This sharpens our ability to advise clients in terms of patent searches and help them decide which innovations and technical advances merit patent protection. The overall result is to strengthen our clients' market positions versus the competition.
Another of our advantages is that we have a great deal of experience in working with the Intellectual Property Office of the PRC, which helps us obtain patents for our clients faster and more efficiently.
Our services include:
- ● Preparing and prosecuting patent applications (inventions, utility models and designs);
- ● Conducting patent searches, monitoring, and investigation;
- ● Advising on patent protection strategies;
- ● Preparing and filing patent reexaminations or invalidations;
- ● Advising on patent validity and patent infringement;
- ● Enforcing patent rights, including litigation, administrative actions, as well as customs measures;
- ● Patent annuity payment and reminder services;
- ● Other patent related legal matters.
Our patent attorneys and agents are prepared to represent clients in the following technical fields:
- ● Chemistry
- ● Biotechnology
- ● Electrical Engineering
- ● Computer Science
- ● Telecommunications and Information Technology
- ● Mechanical Engineering
- ● Material Science and Metallurgy
- ● Physics
- ● Design