Director of Japanese Patent Services
Tel: +86 10 8525 1517
● Patent Prosecution
● Patent Validity and Infringement Analysis and Actions
● Patent Investigation
● Mr. Zhang has acquired a wealth of technical expertise and insight after multiple years of hands-on R&D experience. After graduating from university, Mr. Zhang worked for four years in the China Academy of Launch Vehicle Technology, primarily focused on the development and design of software systems for flight control of launch vehicles. He also participated in multiples satellite launches.
● After obtaining his master’s degree from Tokyo University in 2000, Mr. Zhang worked conducted R&D related to on-vehicle control systems in Nissan Motor’s Electronics Department. Mr. Zhang was then transferred to the Nissan Motor’s Intellectual Property Department as a patent engineer in 2004. He spent seven years in this department working on a diverse portfolio including invention identification, promotion and implementation of new inventions, prosecution, commercialization and prior art review, as well as infringement investigation and determination.
● Mr. Zhang became a Chinese patent attorney in 2010 and joined LexField in January 2012. He’s the director of Japanese patent prosecution services and his portfolio at LexField covers prosecution, procedures management, investigation, validity and infringement analysis and legal proceedings on validity or infringement.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Control, Chengdu Technology University (now Sichuan University), 1994
● Master’s Degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics of Engineering, Tokyo University, 2000
● Chinese, Japanese, English